Mrs. Forbes was very old and very poor. Everybody in the nighbourhood called her Granny Forbes and tried to help her. Some neighbours came in each day and cooked meals for her. Others come and cleaned her room. There was a little furniture in her room. It was small, dark and almost empty. There was a bed and a table, and there were two chairs. In winter, neighbours sometimes brought coal and lit a fire, but Granny’s room was often very cold. Granny lived in poverty all her life. She died at the age of eighty-four. then her neighbours got a big surprise. She left £ 50.000
1. Did Granny Forbes live in poverty all her live or not ?
Answer:Granny Forbes lived in poverty all her live. Her neighbour helped her. They cooked meals for her every day. They clean her small, poorly-furnished room. They sometimes lit a fire for her in winter. Granny Forbes died at the age of eighty-four. Everyone got surprise. She left £ 50.000.
2. Did her neighbours help her, or did her relations help her?
Answer: Some neighbors came every day and cook meals for Granny Forbes. Others came and cleaned her room. ‘
3. Did they cook meals for her every day or not?
Answer: some neighbours tried to help her with came in each day and cooked meals for her.
4. Did they clean her small, poorly-furnished room or not?
Answer: yes, they did. Some neighbours came in each day and cooked meals for her. Others come and cleaned her room.
5. Did they sometimes light a fire for her in winter or not ?
Answer : yes, they did. In winter, neighbours sometimes brought coal and lit a fire, but Granny’s room was often very cold.
6. Did Granny Forbes die at the age of eighty-one, or did she die at the age of eighty-four?
Answer: She died at the age of eighty-four. Then her neighbours got a big surprise. She left £ 50.000.
7. Did everyone get a surprise or not?
Answer : her neighbours got a big surprise with the death of the Granny Forbes. She left £ 50.000.
8. How much did she leave?
Answer: Granny Forbes died at the age of eighty-four. She left £ 50.000
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. the play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. they were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the and, I could not bear it. I turned round again. ‘I can’t hear awod!’ said angrily.
‘it’s none of your business,‘ the young man said rudely. ‘this is a private conversation’
1. Where did the winter go last week?
Answer: in the winter he went to the theater, but he did not enjoy the show because there was a man and a young woman were sitting behind him and spoke very loudly to make him angry
2. Did he enjoy the play or not?
Answer: he can not enjoy the show because there was a man and a young woman were sitting behind. they speak very loudly until he could not hear the voice actors
3. Who was sitting behind him?
Answer: there was a young man and a young woman sitting behind him. they speak very loud. to make him angry because he could not hear the voice actors
4. Were talking loudly, or were they talking quietly?
Answer: he tried to turn and look at them, but they did not pay attention. he could not stand, and finally he said 'I can’t hear awod’ and the young man retorted by saying' this is not your business, this is a private conversation.
5. Could the writer hear the actors or not?
Answer : because of loud sounds of a young man and a young woman sitting behind him. she can not hear the voice actors.
6. Did he turn around or not ?
Answer: yes he did, he turned to them and said 'I can not hear' but she did not pay attention and the young man say ‘this is not your business, and this was a private conversation’
7. What did he say?
Answer : he turned to them and said 'I can’t hear' but she did not pay attention and they say ‘this is not your business, and this was a private conversation’
8. Did the young man say “ the play is not interesting” or did he say “ this is a private conversation”.
Answer : The young man said that this is not your business, and this was a private conversation
6
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
When?
|
Who
Which
what
|
action
|
Who
Which
what
|
how
|
where
| |
Last week
|
I
|
went
|
To the theatre
| |||
I
|
had
|
Very good seat.
| ||||
The play
|
was
|
Very interesting
| ||||
I
|
Did not enjoy
|
It.
| ||||
A young man and a young woman
|
were sitting
|
behind me
| ||||
they
|
were talking
|
loudly
| ||||
I
|
got
|
very angry
| ||||
I
|
could not hear
|
the actors
| ||||
I
|
turned round
| |||||
I
|
looked at
|
the man and the woman
|
angrily
| |||
They
|
did not pay any attention
| |||||
In the and
|
I
|
could not bear it
| ||||
I
|
turned round again
| |||||
‘I
|
can’t hear awod1’
|
said angrily.
| ||||
‘it’s none of your
|
business
| |||||
the young man
|
said
|
rudely
| ||||
this is
|
a private conversation’
| |||||
1. The film I enjoyed yesterday.I enjoyed the film yesterday.2. The news listened to I carefully.I listened the news carefully.3. Well the man the piano played.The man played the piano well.4. Games played yesterday in their room the children quietly.The children played games quietly in their room yesterday.5. Quietly the door he opened.He opened the door quietly.6. Immediately left heHe left immediately.7. A tree in the corner on the garden he plantedHe planted a tree in the corner on the garden .8. Before lunch the letter in his office quickly he readHe quickly read the letter in his office before lunch.9. This morning a book I from the liabrary borrowed.I borrowed a book this morning from the library.10. The soup spoilt the cook11. We at home stay on Sunday’sWe stay at home on Sunday’s.12. There a lot of people are at the buss-stopAt the buss-stop there are a lot of people.13. The little boy an apple this morning ate greedlyThe little boy ate an apple greedly this morning.14. She beautifully draws.She draw beautifully.15. Music I like very muchI like Music very much .16. A new school built they in our village last year.They built a new school in our village last year.17. The match at tour o’clock endedThe match ended at tour o’clock.18. She a latter from her brother last week receivedShe received a latter from her brother last week.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar